One of the things I hate that people say is "Oh I am so busy, I just didn't have any time to do anything." Or my all time favorite "What HAVEn't I been doing?"
Yeah that second one really irritates me. A lot.
Anywho, I think the former irritates me because I tend to find myself overbooked in life. It just so happens that if I am doing something like THIS, then work gets really busy, and I am feeling all all-concentration-all-the-time. And what do I end up telling people? "Oh I am REALLY busy." It just sounds so dirty to me. And self-congratulatory.
That's what life had been like for me. And then I took five days off for Thanksgiving. And now that I feel all rested, now I want to write this thing again.
Funny.
And tonight I am going to write THREE posts. This is one of them. I am writing it first because it may be buried in the others, and this is the least important. Let's be honest. This is not really going anywhere.
And scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment