Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cycles

Why is it that we tend to not be able to break cycles? I once had a conversation with a friend about such a phenomenon. I may have written about bitterly, which I doubt. I would look it up, but I feel a bit too lazy at the moment. It seems that I find myself having the same problem over and over and over. Stupid.

Why is it that we tend to not be able to break cycles? I once had a conversation with a friend about such a phenomenon. I may have written about bitterly, which I doubt. I would look it up, but I feel a bit too lazy at the moment. It seems that I find myself having the same problem over and over and over. Stupid.

Why is it that we tend to not be able to break cycles? I once had a conversation with a friend about such a phenomenon. I may have written about bitterly, which I doubt. I would look it up, but I feel a bit too lazy at the moment. It seems that I find myself having the same problem over and over and over. Stupid.

No comments: