Sunday, December 7, 2008

Do I Have to go to Work Tomorrow?

I was supposed to post this on Sunday, but I wanted to include the picture at the end and I could not find the wire to transfer the image:

Today was such a nice day, it makes me want to take off of work for the rest of the holiday season. This morning I went to the gym, talked to some family, and then we bought a Christmas Treeeee! Did you like how I sang that? Kristen and Anthony and I walked around Astoria, and knew the second we saw our tree that it was ours.

Then we got pizza, and Rachel came over and we decorated it while watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (I randomly haven't seen it in years!) and Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas.

If you get a chance go out and buy a copy of the latter and then watch the outtakes. Those Jim Henson peeps are hilarious! Also, you get to hear Frank Oz play the mother before they dubbed his voice over with a woman's. It's a mix of Julia Child and Miss Piggy.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Ah ha! I just posted on Rachel's blog about her beautiful Christmas Tree, when in fact, it was yours! I will mention again that when I need to feel Christmas-y, I will be pulling up these blog postings and enjoying them!