I just got back to New York last night.
The weekend was great. I got to see my family, and most importantly, my beautiful niece, who was a thousand times cuter than I ever could have imagined. I was nervous at first. Babies scare me as I have never really been around them. And a baby beat me up once. Did it? What just happened there?
Anywho, it's weird getting back into my schedule, and I am dreadfully tired this evening. I made it back to the park, so I am back on track to losing 380 lbs.
I got a journal today, to write down random thoughts in my head, and I also had a bacon cheeseburger with BBQ sauce for lunch. It really was the gift that kept on giving, especially during my jog. Never again! Well until 3 weeks from now when I think "Wow, I could go for a cheeseburger. With bacon. And BBQ sauce.
Now I must sleep. Enjoy this clip from The Golden Girls:
You know you like it.
D
No comments:
Post a Comment