After a wonderful experience working on a cabaret, I have been feeling the musical theatre bug again. I recently went back and pulled out my Tommy original cast recording CD. That show is a GLORIOUS hot box of crazy. I love it! What a great cast. I was going to include a YouTube clip, however, there aren't any good clips online.
This puts you in luck, my dear reader. Attached is the best mess ever to grace the movie musical: Tommy The Musical: The Movie
Watch this clip the whole way through. It's so worth it. Never have I been so confused by baked beans, TVs and body pillows.
3 comments:
I love when people use [tos] dialogue in their everyday world.
Also, I heart that you're blogging!
And I heart you!
That scared me :-)
Have a great time in Chicago! I hope that it provides you with many crazy blog stories to entertain us!
hi dennis! i saw your link on your g-status and here i am! whether you like it or not. ha! hope all is well, talk soon!
Post a Comment