Thursday, July 3, 2008

Procrastination

I am SO guilty of it. Tonight I had full intentions of cleaning my room. Full intentions, I swear.

I got home; went jogging; came home; made dinner.

And then it went all awry.

Ghost Hunters was on.

It was a marathon. I didn't watch it all!

Then there may have been some Real World, and yes, while I am a little ashamed for watching it makes me feel better about myself. Never have I reached the mess that these people are.

Next was So You Think You Can Dance. It's very reminiscent of my college days. This is one of my favorite dances from this season:



Watch it, R!

I am not using full names :)

I am sleepy.

Goodnight,
D

2 comments:

Kim said...

Tonight's episode of SYTYCD was great! Am having a hard time picking my favorite routine of the night. I am such a nerd.

Anonymous said...

Did you see their Bleeding Love dance last week? It was fantastic. I was sitting on my couch crying, watched it four times in a row.