I am sorry I have abandoned this thing. So much has happened over the past couple of weeks, and I wanted so much to tell stories, but alas, it was all too much and I could not get it out.
I have taken a side job of booking tickets for a theatre festival. It basically goes like this: People put in a request with a certain man and then he forwards those requests to me.
In 3 weeks, I have booked over 1,400 requests. That's a lot! Considering the 40 hours I spend on my other job, that did not leave a lot of room for thinking.
This marks the last week of the festival.
After work, I logged into my ticketing email and I saw a beautiful thing: 8 new messages. Total: 16 reservations.
I finished so much earlier than usual. I went grocery shopping (the first time in weeks!) Unfortunately I was so hungry that I was not in the mood for anything. (Waar waar.)
I came home, watched a little bit of Empire Records(I love that movie!)while cleaning out my computer.
Now I sit in my room in the silence. And I can think again.
It's so nice.
D
No comments:
Post a Comment