My name is Dennis, and I am a TV junkie. I know, some of you are saying "tisk-tisk," but really TV has been such a huge part of shaping me. TV is just not The Hills and Denise Richards Colon It's Complicated. There's The Food Network, which has attributed to an extra skill that I have fostered. There's shows like So You Think You Can Dance and Project Runway that propels very talented people to greater heights than they would have without the spotlight that they have received from these platforms. (Speaking of platforms, I ran to the TV last night, not only because I could not wait to see the greatness that was going to unfold, but also because our 17 year-old high school intern reminded me time and time again that I needed to. How wonderful to see someone so young be so excited by politics!)
So think what you must about my problem, but I just spent the night laughing with Joel McHale, wanting to yell at the TV with and at Bill Maher, and I have a full morning with the food network coming up. W00t fall TV!
2 comments:
Um, don't even get me started on the return of fall TV. I am posting a blog about the return of all my shows very soon.
I heart the Food Network.
listen, i didn't even take offense to the very blatant hills dig. i wuv you too.
Post a Comment