I did not get to say goodbye to a dear friend who just went on tour for a year.
This is for him.
I guess this is goodbye, old pal, You've been a perfect friend. I hate to have to part, old pal, Some day I'll buy you back. I'll see you soon again. I hope that when I do, It won't be on a plate.
For DH: I am sad to tell you that it took me this long to read this blog. Thank you my man. No goodbyes...only 'til then's. I'll see you soon. And keep writing so I have stuff to do on the road. Keep writing.
3 comments:
I am proud to have taken this hilarious picture.
Aw. Loves it.
For DH: I am sad to tell you that it took me this long to read this blog. Thank you my man. No goodbyes...only 'til then's. I'll see you soon. And keep writing so I have stuff to do on the road. Keep writing.
Post a Comment