Saturday, June 21, 2008

Friday To-Do Lists

So I already failed because i got home too late last night, but whatever. Suck it! I will do two (2) posts today. Maybe :)

So one thing that we are asked to do at work is give a to-do list for the coming week. This is more for our own benefit because then you have everything you need to do in a list and then you can just check it off and see your progress. Being the rebel that I am, I have not been very good at doing this task. In fact, this Friday was the first time that I have done it in a year or longer. I know, I should be fired.

It dawned on me during this exercise that there is a lot in life that I forget to do because I don't take 5 seconds to write things down in one place. Later I forget to do what I wanted to do. In an effort to live a more fulfilled life, I am going to carry around a small pad and pen and write down the random thoughts that I have. They will then appear here on Fridays. Here we go:

TO DO:

1) Take a picture for my blog. (While I have taken the picture you see before you, I have an idea for what would complete my homage.)
2) Research Ghost Hunters (That show is crazy! I am addicted. Is it real?)
3) Clean my room (this will appear weekly.)
4) Buy an ipod case for my new ipod.
5) Renew my EW subscription. (It's over and I am lost without it.)
6) Jog 3-5x for the week. (Astoria Park. I love it!)
7) Yoga 3-5x for the week
8) Be a better Human Being (Stolen from a dear friend of mine.)
9) Be a better friend/family member (Stolen from my roommate.)
10) Go to a feather/champagne inspired birthday party. (She LOVES feathers!)
11) Clean my room.
12) Clean out my GMail inbox.
13) Think a lot that I have $20,000 a la The Secret.
14) Try Fish Eye wine. See if it really stays good for 3 months.
15) Make some of Ellie Krieger's healthy yet delicious recipes.
16) Read the book Good Omens.
17) Clean my room.
and most importantly...
18) Fly to Chicago and spend time with my new niece and family!


Namaste.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You started a blog?!?!?! Dear lord does this mean I have to restart mine?
The photo is hot, I love it.

Kim said...

Oh, dude, I JUST threw away a discounted friends and family renewal notice from EW. I feel your pain Dennis. I look forward to my EW every week :-)

Anonymous said...

Ghost Hunters is FOR REAL. I too am obsessed with that show... also- Ghost Hunters International starts again in July. Sci fi channel webpage has link to TAPS website.