Today was good day: Brunch followed by hanging out at the apartment. We have been listening to musicals a lot at work, and my selection on my ipod was so limited compared to all of the stuff that I have at home. It's so funny because over the past couple of years, I have gone away from the musical theatre cd genre, and today I have been able to see what stood the test of my time. For example the song Hero and Leander is still good, sadly Love Changes Everything just does nothing for me. Nothing. And that was my high school anthem. Sorry Sir Andrew!
I also journaled a little bit. I need to do that more.
If I were to fill out one of those "25 things" surveys on Facebook, one would have to be that people don't know that my feelings can get hurt very easily. I am working on getting thicker skin but there's only so much you can do. Feelings are feelings. Anywho, it was nice to put some things down on paper and be done with it.
I am not sure if I posted this earlier, but it's fun regardless - and probably very wrong:
No comments:
Post a Comment