Today I seemed to be a Debbie Downer. Last week was hard. Being stuck in bed is no fun, and worrying that I would not be able to travel on Thursday took it's toll. Getting back to work after a week was nerve-racking. I will catch up. Hopefully. This week. I am crossing my fingers. While riding the subway, I pulled out a Time Magazine. I couldn't read any articles. It depressed me. In the back of my mind I was thinking about all of the difficult choices that have to be made - we all have to do what is best for us in the long run - but sometimes that answer is not clear.
Last week a friend's Facebook status was "...wishes life had one of those magic 8 balls to shake." I feel that - maybe not so we have all of the answers, maybe to just take the sting out of things sometimes.
Regardless, the last conversation I had concerned baby steps. It brightened my day.
And this makes me laugh over and over again:
No comments:
Post a Comment