I officially can call myself the Assistant General Manager of Vineyard Theatre tomorrow. Crazy. I am a bit nervous for all of the new responsibilities.
It's funny, I have not been on this blogspot thing in a couple of days. Or weeks. And I was reminded today that I had a failed blog with only one posting that I wrote about a year ago. So much has changed since then, for better and for worse. The blog was titled Surviving the Box. Get it? I worked in the box office...
What I did have in this posting was a quote from Patty Griffin, who is probably one of my all-time favorite musicians. She says it on one of her live CDs right before one of my favorite songs, and it still chokes me up a little when I hear it:
"These are getting to be really weird times in the world, so , everybody hang in there won't you? And take care of each other."
That's all I have to say for now. I wish everyone the best in the upcoming year. And may we all be surrounded by love and a Snuggie, the blanket with sleeves that is sweeping the nation.
That's right, I said it.
3 comments:
yay! you posted, I was just going to mention something to you about that...
haaa ha! The Snuggie...amazing. I can't tell you how many commercials I saw for that when I was in Pittsburgh for Xmas. I can't tell if it's brilliant, or stupid.
Congrats on the new job!!
you are amazing. xo
Post a Comment