Congratulations on the success you've had so far with your blog. I have one myself which lists free events New Yorkers can attend each day. We're just trying to help New Yorkers save money in any way that we can.
I'd like to exchange links with you so we can spread some traffic around between each other. If interested, please place a comment on my site when you've added my link and I'll do the same.
1 comment:
Hello,
Congratulations on the success you've had so far with your blog. I have one myself which lists free events New Yorkers can attend each day. We're just trying to help New Yorkers save money in any way that we can.
I'd like to exchange links with you so we can spread some traffic around between each other. If interested, please place a comment on my site when you've added my link and I'll do the same.
Keep up the good work.
Jason
Flierguy.com
Post a Comment