Monday, June 29, 2009

I Win!

Not really. But it is a small accomplishment.

Two weeks ago, while I was on vacation, Kristen was supposed to start packing. This would start the motivation so that we would not end up two days from August and start freaking out. She didn't, and I am sure thinks that I won't either. Although that would mean that I would be assuming, and you know what happens when you assume?

I packed six boxes, my winter coats, hats and accessories. Only five million more things to go. I will of course save the pictures and kitchen supplies until the end.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Ugh, I think my sister and I packed our entire apartment in 2 days. Brutal. Now that I'm in my wonderful new place, I pretty much just want to throw anything that's left in a box away!

Moving is hard work!